In the 1930s, anyone in Görlitz in Lower Silesia who wanted the finest sausage and meat went to master butcher Georg Hein, on Moltkestraße, born in Breslau. Georg Hein knew his trade and his butchery, which was initially a small store, but developed into a flourishing business. Until the war put an end to everything. Moltkestraße 1952. Dieter Hein continues the family tradition and starts a butcher apprenticeship in the former parental business. After graduation, two journeyman years follow, then he moves from Görlitz to Osnabrück.
When master butcher Georg Hein began producing Lower Silesian sausage specialties in Görlitz in 1932, he may not have known that this was the foundation stone for today's EG Fleischwarenfabrik Dieter Hein in Hasbergen. Today, the company is managed by the third generation and is at home throughout Europe. Maintaining the pleasure of eating sausages with quality and innovation is the motto of the Hein Group to this day.